What is Payoneer & who can use Payoneer?
Payoneer is a NewYork based financial services company that provides fast online money transfer, and digital payments. No matter whether you are a professional, blogger or a freelancer, Payoneer offers multiple ways to get paid online by international client. You can receive and transfer money from any part of the world. Payoneer is the best alternative of Paypal with fewer transfer fees and more security.
Most of the International Clients, Affiliate Programs like Amazon, and Freelancing Platforms pay you in the US Dollars. Once they transfer your money to your Payoneer account you can withdraw to your local bank accounts in your country’s currency. The currency will be automatically exchanged following the international money exchange rates.
Besides, if you own a Payoneer account, the company offers you a free MasterCard. You can use this Payoneer MasterCard to withdraw cash from any ATM machine. Many multi-national companies such as Google, Amazon, Airbnb, and Fiverr use Payoneer as the payment method.
Payoneer Account Setup Requirements
- Full Name
- ID Card
- Email address
- Date of birth (Same on ID Card)
- Full Residential Address (Same available on ID Card)
- Phone number (Used for Verification Purposes)
- Bank Account Details (Bank account with same ID Card Name)
Let’s go through the easy step-by-step guide to register your Payoneer account.
Step to create Payoneer Account 2023
There are 4 steps in the Payoneer signup process:
- Go to the official Sign-up Page of Payoneer.
- Page Link Payoneer | To Create Account and get $25 & Receive Direct Clients Worldwide
- Click “Sign Up & Earn $25*”.
- You will earn $25 when your balance exceeds or reach $1000.
Step-1 Click on Sign-up & Earn $25
Moving forward, ensure to select all the options accurately to ensure smooth account approval.
Step-2 After that you have to Select, I’m a Freelancer, Agency, and Services Providers.
- The other options are online sellers, marketplace or enterprise, and Small or medium-sized businesses.
- Select as per your requirement.
Step-3 After that, you have to choose the I’m looking to get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces.
- If you want to pay someone, then select Pay my service providers and suppliers.
- Then Select average amount monthly received.
Step-4 Then After you will get below interface where you will get option for Register. Click on Register button to complete your registration.
Step-5 When you click on Register button, then you will get Payoneer Signup Form where you have to select type of business and fill personal details and Click on Next Button. Follow below step
If you are a blogger or a freelancer, then select the Individual option.
- But, if you own an organization then select the Company option.
- Remember that for a company, you must have an income tax return or a GST.
- Fill in the details as per your government-issued ID.
- Also, note that you should be over 18 years of age to apply for a Payoneer account.
Step-6 When you clicked on NEXT Button then you will get interface of Contact Details.
In Contact Details section- Fill Full Address with PIN CODE, Mobile Number, after that you have to verify mobile number.
Payoneer Mobile Verification
- Besides, also enter your current working Mobile number.
- Note that this number can be used later to retrieve a forgotten password or updating details.
- You’ll receive a verification code on that mobile phone number.
- Simply enter the verification code with a 30 seconds time limit. Then click Next.
Step-7 After Clicked on the Next Button you will get interface of Security details where you have to
- Create Username.
- Create Password.
- Select Security Question.
- Enter Identity Documents like PAN, AADHAR, PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE
Fill all details then click on Next.
Step-8 Payment Method, Firstly Select Account Type according to that you have to fill Bank Account details with IFSC Code. Then Click on SUBMIT Button
Step -9 Review in Progress
- That’s it! Your application is successfully submitted.
- Now, the review process will start.
- After 3 business days, you’ll receive an email confirmation of the review.
Step-10 Submit Documents
- To complete the review process, it is important to keep your Payoneer account up to date with the right documentation.
- For that, sign in to Payoneer using your email address and password.
- Go to Settings > Verification Center.
- Here, you’ll receive a notification to submit the relevant documents.
- This might include government ID, passport, residence proof, driver’s license, electricity bill, and bank account verification.
- Before submitting the documents, ensure that they are valid and not expired.
- Also, the document must be clearly visible. Do not submit a cropped image.
- Small-sized images and unclear documents might cause further delays.
- Upload the image in JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and PDF formats.
- Moreover, make sure that the size of the document is less than 3MB.
- In the case of multiple documents, ensure to submit all of them separately.
- Finally, browse and upload the documents. Now click the Submit button.
- A message saying the document successfully uploaded will appear on the screen.
- Within a few business days, you’ll receive an email saying, ‘Your Payoneer account is successfully approved.’
Payoneer Login Interface
Steps to Create a Payoneer Account without Bank Account
- Create an account on Fiverr.com.
- Go to the Settings menu and click on the Earnings under the Selling tab.
- On the next screen, click on the Withdrawal options.
- Out of the three Withdrawal options, open the Payoneer Bank Transfer.
- Go to the Payoneer registration page.
- Finally, complete the registration process.
- That’s it! This is how you can open a Payoneer account without a bank account.
- If you don’t have a Fiverr account, you can use any of the below-listed websites and sign up for Payoneer without adding the bank account details.
List of websites that pay through Payoneer
- Amazon Affiliate Program
How to use the Refer & Earn program of Payoneer?
The Payoneer Refer A Friend program is a great way to earn extra cash simply by telling your friends about Payoneer. Today, we’re excited to let you know that the Refer A Friend program has been upgraded! You can now access your Refer A Friend details directly from My Account. In addition, you will have a personalized dashboard with the ability to share, monitor and track your referrals…all in one place!
1. Log in to your Payoneer account.
2. From the main menu, click Business Network.
3. Then select the Refer A Friend option at the bottom of the dashboard.
- Fastest service to receive payments
- Supports 200 countries and 150 local currencies
- Send and withdraw money directly with a Debit card
- No Payoneer fees for receiving international transaction
- Supports payments using an E-check
- Requires no bank account for signup
- Provides mobile app service for easy transfers
- 24/7 customer support
- Free global payments between Payoneer accounts
- Higher exchange fees as compared to Paypal
- Requires $20,000 of the minimum monthly payment
- 2% to 2.75% currency conversion charge
- High Mastercard exchange rates for non-listed currency
- Lengthy signup process with lots of paperwork