IOCL, HPCL, BPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
Petrol Pump dealership advertisement 2023 year presents an exciting opportunity of Petrol Pump dealership advertisement for aspiring entrepreneurs in the petroleum industry as renowned companies such as Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) are seeking petrol pump dealership partners.
IOCL, HPCL, and BPCL are three of the most esteemed names in the Indian petroleum industry, known for their extensive network, quality products, and customer-centric services. Associating with these companies not only offers financial benefits but also brings credibility and trust to the dealership.
TYPE OF RETAIL OUTLET SITES-Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
The type of sites will be decided by the Oil Companies and the same would be: –
|S. N.||Type of Site||Status of Land & Facilities|
|i.||Locations under Corpus Fund Scheme (CFS sites)||The offered land would be taken on lease/purchased and fully developed as Corporation owned site.|
|ii.||Other Corporation Owned Sites (“CC”/ “A” sites)||The offered land would be taken on lease/purchased and fully developed as Corporation owned site.|
|iii.||Dealer Owned sites (“DC” / “B” sites)||The offered land and the super structure will be developed by the dealer. Pump, tank, automation, signages, etc. will be provided by the Corporation.|
Note: Offered land can either be taken from the applicant or the owner of the land directly. All locations advertised as SC/ST category will be developed as per (i) above.
Reservation for Petrol Pump dealership advertisement 2023:
- The Percentage of reservation for various categories in all the States except Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram are as under: –
|Combined Category 1 (CC1)||
|Comprising of :-|
|(i) Defence Personnel &|
|(ii) Para Military Personnel/Central/State
Govt. and Central/State PSU employees
|Combined Category 2 (CC2)||
|Comprising of :-|
|(i) Outstanding Sports Persons (OSP) &|
|(ii) Freedom Fighters (FF)
(iii) Primary Agricultural Credit Society (PACS)
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||1||1||1||3|
Reservations in states of Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram would be as under: –
|State||Percentage of Regular & Rural RO Dealerships to be awarded to ST
|Balance % to be awarded
to ‘Open’ category
Also Read- How to apply for Contract Labour License?
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS – PROPRIETORSHIP / PARTNERSHIP
Common Eligibility Criteria for all Categories applying as Individual (as on date of application unless mentioned otherwise)- Petrol Pump dealership advertisement 2023
- Citizenship: Indian
- Residential status: Resident of India (as per Income tax rules1).
- PAN: Must possess valid PAN card as on the date of application.
- Age: Not less than 21 years and not more than 60 years except for Freedom Fighter under CC2 category.
- Educational qualification: Passed Minimum 10th (examination conducted by a Board/School).Certificate issued by Armed Forces as equivalent to 10th Class pass in accordance with Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Dept. of Personnel and Training) notification No. 15012/8/82-Estt (D) dated 12.02.1986 will also be considered.For educational qualification from overseas universities / boards, equivalent certificate issued by competent authority / State Government / Government of India should be submitted by the applicants.Minimum Educational qualification is not applicable to Freedom Fighters applying under CC2 category.
- Land (Applicable to all categories):
The applicants would be classified into three groups as mentioned below based on the land offered or land not offered by them in the application form: –
Group – 1: Applicants having suitable piece of land in the advertised location/area either by way of ownership / long term lease for a period of minimum 19 years 11 months or as advertised by the OMC.
Group – 2: Applicants having Firm Offer for a suitable piece of land for purchase or long- term lease for a period of minimum 19 years 11 months or as advertised by the OMC.
Group – 3: Applicants who have not offered land in the application. Only applicable for locations advertised under SC/ST category.
Applications under Group – 3 would be processed/advised to offer land (Annexure – D) only in case no eligible applicant is found or no applicant get selected under Group – 1 & Group – 2.
In case land offered by all the applicants under Group – 1 & Group – 2 is found not suitable/not meeting requirements, then these applicant/s under Group – 1 & Group – 2 along with applicants under Group – 3 (who did not offer land along with application) would be advised by the OMCs to provide suitable land in the advertised location / stretch, within a period of 90 days from the date of issuance of intimation letter to them through SMS/e-mail. In case the applicant fails to provide suitable land within the prescribed period, or the land provided is found not meeting the laid down criteria, the application would be rejected.
The other conditions with respect to offering of land are as under: –
- The land should be available with the applicant as on the date of application and should have minimum lease of 19 years and 11 months (as advertised by respective oil company) from the date or after the date of advertisement but not later than the
date of application. If the offered land is on Long-term lease and there are multiple owners, then lease deed should be executed by all co-owners of the offered plot. Incase lease deed is not executed by all co-owners; such lease deed shall be treated as invalid. Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
- If the offered land is on long term lease, then the Lease agreement should have a provision to sub-lease the offered land wherever the locations are advertised under Corpus Fund Scheme (CFS) and other Corporation Owned Sites (“A”/ “CC” sites).
In case it is observed that the lease agreement for the land offered by the provisionally selected candidate does not have a provision to sub-lease the land, in such cases the provisionally selected candidate would be provided 21 days’ time from the date of intimation through SMS/e-mail to make suitable amendment / addendum to the lease agreement and submit the same to the concerned OMC.
- For Dealer owned sites (“B”/ “DC” sites), the applicant should ensure that the land arranged by the applicant is either registered in the applicant’s name or leased in favour of the applicant for a minimum period as advertised by respective oil company, as per terms of Letter of Intent (LOI). Investment will be made by the OMC towards development of facilities in the offered land only after compliance of the afore mentioned, by the applicant. In case land is obtained on long term lease by the applicant, the lease should be valid till a period of 19 years 11 months from the date or after the date of advertisement but not later than the date of application- Petrol Pump dealership advertisement 2023
- For Corporation owned sites (“A”/ “CC”/ “CFS” sites), the applicant should ensure that the land offered by the applicant is registered in the name of the OMC either through Long Term Lease or through outright sale before any investment is made by the OMC towards development of facilities in the offered land. In case of long term lease, the lease should be valid till a period of 19 years 11 months from the date or after the date of advertisement but not later than the date of application- Petrol Pump dealership advertisement 2023
Specific Eligibility Criteria for applying in different reserved categories is as under Petrol Pump dealership advertisement 2023
a. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Category (SC/ST):
The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST) recognized under the Constitution of India will be eligible. The applicants will be required to submit a copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority, notified by Govt. of India, certifying that the candidate belongs to Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe as per Appendix-Vi
Note: Wherever applicable, the applicants would be required to submit Caste validity certificate.
b. Other Backward Classes (OBC):
The candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes recognised as OBC by Government of India (Central Government) under the Constitution of India and / or recognized by the concerned State as OBC in which the location has been advertised will be eligible- the candidate also has to submit an undertaking (Appendix-VIIB) that he/she belongs to the OBC category and fulfils the non-creamy layer status- Petrol Pump dealership advertisement 2023
c. Defence Personnel (DEF):
Defence Personnel means personnel of armed forces (viz. Army, Navy, Air Force) and will cover:
- Widows/dependents of those members of Armed Forces who died in war or in harness due to attributable causes
- Ex-service men who are war disabled / disabled in peace due to attributable causes
- Able bodied Ex-service men. Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
d. Government Personnel including Para Military Personnel (PMP) and Public Sector Personnel
The personnel serving in different Departments of Central/State Governments and Public Sector undertakings of Central/State Government who are incapacitated or disabled while performing their official duties will be eligible under this category. In case of death, while performing official duties, their widows/ dependants will be eligible under this category. Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
Applicants under this category would be required to submit as and when advised by Oil Company,
- a copy of relevant certificate as per Appendix – VIII, signed by an Officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government, for personnel of Central / State Government Departments
- a copy of relevant certificate as per Appendix – VIII, signed by the competent authority in Personnel /HR of the concerned Public Sector undertakings of the Central/State Government, for personnel of Public Sector undertakings of the Central/State Government
- a copy of relevant certificate as per Appendix – VIII, signed by the competent authority in Personnel / HR or Commandant of the unit, for personnel of PMP
e. Physically Handicapped (PH) Category:
Applicants under this category should fulfil criteria covered under the target group as defined under Section 2(r) of The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 issued vide Gazette Notification no. S.O. 1215 (E) dated 19.04.2017. Applicants under this category with minimum degree of 40% disability are only eligible to apply. Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
In the case of amputation or permanent paralysis of limbs or dwarfism and in case of blindness the candidate applying for a location reserved for “PH” category will be required to submit a certificate issued as per Appendix – IXA.
In the case of multiple disability the candidate applying for a location reserved for “PH” Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
category will be required to submit a certificate issued as per Appendix – IXB
In case of other disabilities which are not covered under Appendix – IXA & Appendix – IXB the candidate applying for a location reserved for “PH” category will be required to submit a certificate issued as per Appendix – IXC.
Disability certificate as per Appendix – IXA, Appendix – IXB & Appendix – IXC should be issued by the “Notified Medical Authority”, i.e., a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central / State Government as per the Gazette of India Extraordinary New Delhi, No. 489 dated 15.06.2017.
In case, the disability certificate as per Appendix IX-C is issued by a Medical Authority who is not a Government Servant, the certificate shall be considered as valid only if the same is also countersigned by the Chief Medical Officer / Medical Superintendent / Head of Government Hospital.
The applicants will be required to submit a copy of the certificate (Appendix – IXA or IXB or IXC as applicable) as and when advised by Oil Company. Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
f. Outstanding Sports Persons (OSP):
The following persons will be eligible under the Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
- Arjuna Awardees / Khel Ratna Awardees.
- Winners of Medals at Olympics/ Asian /Commonwealth Games and Recognised World
- First position holders of recognized National Championships held for senior level (men & women)
Candidate applying under this category would be required to submit as when advised by the Oil Company a certificate from the Recognised National Federation Organising National Championships (as recognised by Department of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt of India) or from the Dept of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt of India. Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
g. Freedom Fighter (FF):
The applicant would be required to submit as and when advised by the Oil Company a certificate or Tamrapatra or an attested copy of the Pension order issued by the Accountant General in pursuance of the sanction letter from the Ministry of Home Affairs, GOI of them having been Freedom Fighters. Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
Various situations of ownership for defining owned / firm offer are as under: –
|Situation of ownership||Share of
applicant in land
|Additional documents required||Evaluation as|
|2||Self with||Part / Nil||Consent letter in the form of||Owned|
|members of||affidavit from members of|
|family or owned||family – Appendix III|
|3||· Self with other owners
· Family members with other owner(s)
· Self with family members &
|If the share of the applicant and/or family members is more than or equal to land required by the company.
Consent letter on stamp paper or an affidavit or Power of Attorney from all Co-owners(s) should be provided – Appendix- III.
|4||Land owned by Government/ Semi- Government bodies||Full||Allotment Letter from the Government / Semi- Government bodies in the name of Self with specific mention for use of petrol pump.||Owned|
|Land owned by third party in part or full||Part/Nil||Consent letter in the form of affidavit / Power of Attorney from other owner(s) – Appendix
BASIC FACILITIES REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF RO DEALERSHIPS- Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
The following facilities are required to be provided at the retail outlet as specified by the OMC in Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023. Depending upon on the type of site the facilities are to be made available by the Dealer (as specified by the OMC) / OMC as mentioned against each type of facility:
|S.N.||Type of Facility||TYPE OF SITE|
|“A” / “CC” site including CFS locations||“B”/ “DC”
|Provision of Facility by:|
|i.||Developed land including land development of the entry / exit / acceleration / de-acceleration / service road with boundary /compound /
retention wall as per OMC Specification
|ii.||Tanks, Dispensing Units, Signages,
|iii.||Sales Office, Storeroom, Toilet, Electrical Room, Electrical connection (of capacity
as advised by OMC), Water Connection, Yard Lighting, etc.
|iv.||Generator / Invertor||Dealer||Dealer|
|v.||Compressor with Electronic Gauge for Air
Filling (As decided by OMC)
|OMC / Dealer||Dealer|
|vii.||Canopy (as per OMC’s requirement)||OMC||Dealer|
|B||Customer Convenience Facilities:|
Clean Drinking Water, Maintenance of Neat & Clean Toilet, Telephone, etc.
A. Statutory Approvals / NOCs / Licences:
The concerned OMC office shall prepare layouts / applications for obtaining all statutory approvals / licenses required for development of the retail outlet on the plot of land offered by the LOI holder. The LOI holder shall furnish to the concerned OMC office all requisite documents pertaining to the offered plot for enabling preparation of layouts / applications for seeking the statutory approvals / licenses.
The LOI holder shall coordinate with the concerned statutory authorities for issuance of all requisite NOCs / Statutory approvals / Licences which are required for development of the retail outlet.
LOI holder is also required to obtain all requisite statutory approvals / licences for operation of retail outlet dealership.
B. Licence Fee:
For the investments made at the RO towards Land and infrastructure/facilities by the OMC, Licence Fee would be payable on per KL basis by the dealer as applicable from time to time.
In case of Corporation owned “A” / “CC” site ROs, including ROs developed under Corpus Fund Scheme for SC/ST category dealerships, the current Licence Fees including GST are as under: –
Petrol : Rs.435.83 / KL
Diesel : Rs.363.19 / KL
For Dealer owned “B” / “DC” site ROs the current Licence Fees including GST are as under: –
Petrol : Rs.196.51 / KL
Diesel : Rs.163.76 / KL
2. SCHEME OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO SC/ST CATEGORY DEALERSHIPS UNDER “CORPUS
FUND SCHEME” (CFS)
In respect of locations reserved for SC/ST categories, financial assistance under Corpus Fund Scheme will be given by the Oil Company on award of dealerships as under:
- In respect of locations reserved for SC/ST categories, the Oil Company will make available ready Retail Outlet with required facilities at its cost on the land offered by the candidate and procured by the Company on mutually agreed terms and
- Oil Company will also provide adequate working capital assistance / loan for a full operation cycle (equivalent to 7 days Sales volume) of the operation of the Dealerships. Both working capital as well as SBI MCLR (Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate) + 1% interest per annum or 11% p.a., whichever is lower, thereon will be recovered in 100 monthly installments commencing from the 13th month of commissioning of the
1. NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE
Non-refundable application fee (inclusive of GST) payable at the time of application is as under:
|For Regular ROs:|
|Locations reserved for SC/ST category||Rs.3000/-|
|Locations reserved for OBC category||Rs.5000/-|
|For Rural ROs:|
|Locations reserved for SC/ST category||Rs.2500/-|
|Locations reserved for OBC category||Rs.4000/-|
2. NON-REFUNDABLE FIXED FEE / BIDDING AMOUNT
- In case of Dealer Owned sites i.e., “B” site / DC site ROs, as defined in Clause 5, a Non- refundable fixed fee (inclusive of GST) of Rs.5 lakhs for Rural ROs and Rs.15 lakhs for Regular ROs would be payable within 15 days of receipt of
- In case of Corporation owned sites i.e., “A” / “CC” site ROs (other than CFS) involving bidding for allotment, the minimum non-refundable bidding amount (inclusive of GST) of 10 lakhs for Rural ROs and Rs.30 lakhs for Regular ROs would be applicable.
The LOI holder would be required to pay the total bid amount (within 15 days of receipt of NOC).
OMCs will start installation of their facilities only after collection of Fixed fee / Bidding amount.
For See Advertisement Click on Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
3. SELECTION PROCEDURE for Petrol Pump dealership Advertisement 2023
Selection will be basically made through draw of lots or bidding process depending upon the type of Retail outlet site as defined in Clause 3. This will also be indicated against each location in the advertisement.
A. Draw of Lots- Petrol Pump dealership Advertisement 2023
Selection through draw of lots amongst eligible candidates will be made for:
- Corporation Owned Dealer operated outlets under Corpus Fund Scheme (CFS sites)
- Dealer Owned Dealer Operated outlets (“B” / “DC” sites)
B. Bidding Process- Petrol Pump dealership Advertisement 2023
Selection through Bidding process will be made for Corporation Owned Dealer Operated Sites (“A” / “CC” sites) except for Corpus fund locations mentioned above. However, in case of tie in bid amount, selection will be made through Draw of Lots amongst tied up bidders.
Documents applicable for all category under Petrol Pump dealership Advertisement 2023:
- Notarized Affidavit by the applicant as per Appendix-X A /X B (Standard Affidavit).
- Proof of age (date of birth) i.e., – Self Attested Copy of 10th Board Certificate / Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate / Passport / Identity card issued by Election Commission / Identity card issued by Election Commission/PAN card/Aadhar card. *
- Proof of educational qualification e. – Self Attested Copy of Certificate of passing 10th Std. issued by a Board / School conducting the examination or equivalent. *
- Appendix – III (consent for offer of land) if
- Copy of land documents in support of ownership / lease
- Sketch/Site map of the offered land with
Watch You Tube Video for more information-