About Open Digital Savings Account Zero Balance Instantly Online
In today’s era, Peoples have no time to visit bank to open an account with any Bank. For this reason, all people searching to open a digital savings account online instantly without any hassle. Digital savings accounts are designed to provide customers with convenient and hassle-free banking services, allowing them to access their account and perform transactions from anywhere at any time. Some of the key features of this account include:
Zero balance requirement: Customers do not need to maintain a minimum balance in their account, making it easier for them to manage their finances.
Instant account opening: Customers can open an account quickly and easily online, without needing to visit a branch. Debit card: The account comes with a debit card that can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals.
Free transactions: Customers can make free transactions at other bank ATMs and enjoy free online money transfers. Monthly interest payouts: Customers earn monthly interest on their savings balance.
AU Digital Savings Account
With our Digital Savings Account, you can use any location to obtain banking services. The instant banking service offered by this Zero Balance Savings Account also offers you a robust Debit Card, free use of other Bank ATMs, free online money exchanges, and monthly interest payments. These are just a few of the cool options available to you.
At AU Small Finance Bank, we understand that a Savings Account, while being a necessity, can fuel all your dreams – which is why we offer multiple types of accounts to meet all your needs and an easier way to open your account from anywhere.
Why Choose AU Small Finance Bank?
- Feature-rich Debit Card: Enjoy a Premium Debit Card which offers purchase protection, enhanced insurance coverage and 1000+ offers and discounts across leading brands in India.
- Relationship convenience: Enjoy the benefits of meeting your account balance requirement either through Savings Account Balance or with Fixed Deposits.
- Paperless banking: Enjoy the convenience of depositing funds into your account without the hassle of using a deposit slip.
- Banking at your convenience: No need to visit a branch; now get all your Savings Account-related service requests executed from the comfort of your home with the help of our Video Banking facility.
- Wide range of products & services: Our wide array of products include Lockers, Demat, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Loans & insurance. We are a one-stop-shop for all your needs!
- Safety & Security: All deposits in a Scheduled Commercial Bank are insured up to an amount of INR 5 Lac under Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC).
USP of AU Digital Saving Account-
Documents required for open AU digital savings account-
- PAN Card
- AADHAR CARD
- Mobile Number
- Full Address
How to apply for a AU Digital Savings Account zero balance?
You can open an accountt in a few minutes, by following the easy steps-
- Firstly, Click on the “Open Digital Saving Account“
- Keep your PAN and Aadhaar ready.
- Fill Your Personal details.
- Fund your new Account.
- Open your AU Digital Saving Account.
For More Information- Watch below Video.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. Can I Open Savings Account Online?
Yes, you can open an Instant Savings Account online with AU Small Finance Bank, India’s best Bank for Savings Accounts. You can use following link Click here AU 0101 NetBanking, Whatsapp e-banking, or AU Video Banking for online account opening.
2. Who Can Open Savings Account?
Any Indian or NRI above the age of 18 years is eligible to open a Savings Account in India. In addition, AU Small Finance Bank offers AU Kids Savings Account, which parents and guardians can open for children below 18 years. You can follow the above steps to open Savings Account online or offline.
3. Which Bank Gives 7% p.a.* Interest on Savings Account?
AU Small Finance Bank offers highest interest rate on a Savings Account. You can consider opening a Savings Account with the Bank to generate higher returns on your savings. Learn More – Savings Account Interest Rates
4. What is the Monthly Interest on a Savings Account?
With most banks, the interest your savings generate in a Savings Account is paid quarterly or half-yearly. But with the Monthly Interest Savings Account from AU Small Finance Bank, the interest is paid every month.
5. How Can I Earn Interest on My Money?
An instant Savings Account with AU Small Finance Bank is the best choice if you’re looking for a risk-free way to earn interest on your savings. You can also consider booking a Fixed Deposit (FD) or Recurring Deposit (RD) with the Bank, as it offers highly competitive interest rates.